Check out this Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad recipe from our friend Sonal! This recipe is made using our Chinook Salmon caught in the Fraser River from our friends at Sea Agra.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 2 Chinook Salmon
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- cracked black pepper
4 cups romaine lettuce washed, and chopped or torn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic more for a stronger garlic taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated, extra for garnish
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- capers for garnish
- lemon slices for garnish
- water as needed
- Prep the salmon by seasoning with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Place salmon on a hot grill and do a quarter turn after 4 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and grill for another 4 minutes. Follow with another quarter turn and grill for 4 more minutes. Check the internal temperature (140F) to ensure it is cooked. It will continue to cook to 145F as it rests.
- Set the lettuce in a large mixing bowl.
- In a blender, add mayo, dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, parmesan cheese, cracked black pepper, worcestershire sauce, and salt. Blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add water as needed to thin it out to a desired consistency.
- Dress lettuce with dressing by gently massaging the dressing into the leaves. Be careful not to over do it. Add salmon, and capers and lemon wedges for garnish.
Try this recipe for yourself by placing an order today!