Smoked Pork Ribs
1 x pack of smoked pork ribs (various sizes)
Perfect for a special occasion. Throw these onto the barbecue or let it caramelize in the oven until the meat falls off the bone. This is probably how the phrase "finger lickin' good" came about! This one is specially smoked just for the holiday season!
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 4 hours
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.