Smoked Jowl Bacon
1 x pack of Smoked Jowl Bacon approx .435-.725 lbs
Taste the difference! There's nothing quite like it. Hog Jowl Bacon comes from smoked and cured cheeks of the pig. It is similar to regular bacon but has a silky smooth texture and amazing flavour! This one is smoked for that extra flavour!
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.