1x Shoulder Steak (approx. 400-600 grams)
Steak cut from the shoulder of the pig, also referred to as Pork Steaks, or Boston Butt. This cut has intense marbling and is perfect for long slow cooking times. We suggest for this cut to be barbecued, braised or used in stew. Known to be an extremely flavourful cut!
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 30 - 45 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.