1 x Whole tenderloin (approx. 350 - 400 grams)
This long, thin cut of pork (also referred to as pork fillet) is one of the most tender cuts of the pork. To add to its softness, this cut is lean and boneless, which accounts for the fact that it is the most valuable portion of pork. Pork tenderloin can be cooked whole or it can be cut up into medallions.
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.