Pork Loin Roast
1x pork loin roast, (approx. 2- 4lbs)
We only get these special pork loin roast from Lentelus Farms a few times a year. This easy to cook yet stunning piece of meat is subtle in flavour and an excellent choice for feeding up to 10 people. It’s uniformity in size makes for even cooking, and is perfectly paired with things like onions, rosemary and green apples.
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms