1 x pack of pork chops (300 - 550 grams)
These pork chops have a very special marbling which results in a easy to cook chop that tastes amazing. These chops are perfect for high heat cooking, grilling or on the BBQ!
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.