Mild Italian Pork Sausages
1 x pack of Mild Italian Sausages
These Mild Italian seasoned pork sausages are ready for cook-outs and barbecues! They're not only antibiotic & hormone free, they also have no added fillers, making sure you’re eating the best quality sausage possible!
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20-25 minutes with the oven at 375°F, or indirect heat on the BBQ for 20 minutes.
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms