1 x Lamb Heart (approx. 160 grams)
This lamb heart from Lentelus Farm is premium, gourmet quality BC lamb, with absolutely no use of chemicals, hormones, or antibiotics. This lamb is 100% pasture raised and tastes amazing in stews and braises!
- 100% Pasture Raised
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: Predominantly grass fed and occasionally finished with locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of lambs, we have selected this farm because:
- Their lambs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their lambs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms