Lamb Half Leg Roast
1 x Lamb Half Leg Roast (approx. 2.8lbs)
This Lamb Half Leg Roast from Lentelus Farm is premium, gourmet quality BC lamb, with absolutely no use of chemicals, hormones, or antibiotics. This lamb is 100% pasture raised and tastes amazing when braised or slow-roasted!
- 100% Pasture Raised
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: Predominantly grass fed and occasionally finished with locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of lambs, we have selected this farm because:
- Their lambs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their lambs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms