1 pack of Cumberland Sausages
What makes these pork Cumberland sausages different is that the meat is chopped rather than minced, giving the sausage a chunky, meaty texture. These tasty sausages are not only antibiotic & hormone free, they also have no added fillers, making sure you’re eating the best quality sausage possible.
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Ingredients: pork, salt, white pepper, Vitamin C, tapioca starch, nutmeg, cayenne, thyme, rosemary, sage, marjoram
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms