1x Shoulder Roast (approx. 1600 grams)
Pork shoulder roast is a cut of well-marbled meat that comes from the top portion of the front leg of the hog. Perfect for slow cooking for really tender meat, like pulled pork.
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 30 - 45 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.