1 pack of Boerewors Sausages
A taste of South Africa! With Dave's very own spice blend - you are in for a treat with these Boerewors sausages. Perfect for the grill or the barbecue!
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Ingredients: beef, pork, water, red wine, brandy, kosher salt, coriander, pepper, brown sugar, worcestershire, allspice, Vitamin C, ground cloves. (contains: sulfites)
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms