The Beef Box subscription comes with:
- 9 lb. of the best quality beef from our local BC farmers.
- FREE shipping within Metro Vancouver.
- Best value! Save 5-10% with this subscription.
Beef all the way! This box is packed with some of our favourite cuts of beef from our local B.C. farms. All cuts in this subscription are dry-aged black and red Angus beef, raised on natural pasture, and are 100% grass-fed and grass-finished. If beef is what you’re after, this is the most environmentally positive choice! Plus enjoy FREE shipping within Metro Vancouver.
The Beef Box Includes:
2 packs of Ground Beef (~2.2 lb.)
4 Beef Sausages (~0.7 lb.)
4 Beef Hamburgers (~1.0 lb.)
4-6 Grilling Steaks, combination of NY Steak, Sirloin Steak, Rib Steak, Minute Steak (~3.5 lb.)
1 pack of Beef Cubes (~1.1 lb.)
1 pack of Beef Strips (~1.1 lb.)
~9 lb. total
How It Works
- Step 1: Select your Meatme subscription box.
- Step 2: Your Meatme box will be conveniently delivered to your door, with the utmost care and regard for reducing our environmental impact. Enjoy FREE shipping within Metro Vancouver.
- Step 3: Dig in to delicious, local and ethically-raised meats - and don’t forget to share your cooking creations with us on social media!
How often will my subscription be delivered?
You can tailor your subscription to arrive every 4, 6, or 8 weeks. Login to your account, or request an account login to manage your subscription frequency.
What's the commitment?
Our subscription plans can be cancelled at any time.
Going on holiday?
You can easily skip an upcoming order by logging into your account and select the delivery you'd like to skip.
Can I add items to my subscription box?
You sure can! Keep scrolling down this page and you will see a variety of items that you can add to your subscription box.
What are the delivery costs?
All subscription boxes come with free shipping within Metro Vancouver.
Can I swap to a different subscription box?
Absolutely! Simply login to your account, select "swap products" and choose a different Meatme box.
See other frequently asked questions, here.