Whole tenderloin, approx. 400 gram in total (0.9 lb).
This long, thin cut of pork (also referred to as pork fillet) is one of the most tender cuts of the pork! To add to its softness, this cut is lean and boneless, which accounts for the fact that it is the most valuable portion of pork. Pork tenderloin can be cooked whole or it can be cut up into medallions.
- Free-range Berkshire, a heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: nuts, overflow produce, local hay and alfalfa
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Footprint: average 120 km from Farm to Vancouver
Giesbrecht Farm | Aldergrove, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs live in spacious barns and on natural pasture
- Their Hogs get fed healthy & locally sources feed
- The farmer (Brian, see above) values high integrity and loyalty