1 x Whole tenderloin
This long, thin cut of pork (also referred to as pork fillet) is one of the most tender cuts of the pork. To add to its softness, this cut is lean and boneless, which accounts for the fact that it is the most valuable portion of pork. Pork tenderloin can be cooked whole or it can be cut up into medallions.
- Free-range, mixed heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint