2 x Trotters, approx. 1200 gram in total (0.9 lb)
Trotters may not have a massive fan following but they are truly relished by pork aficionados. Trotters do not contain much meat, but are marked by the presence of bones, skin and fat.
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas & lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint