1 x Hock, approx. 800 grams (1.8 lb)
Pork hock comes from the pig's leg just above the foot and below the knees. When cooked low and slow, it yields fork-tender meat and a very flavourful broth that is useful for making stews and soups. This one is smoked for that extra flavour!
- Free-range, mixed heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint