These pork schnitzels are made from the back leg by thinning the cuts and machine tenderizing them. A very tasty and easy to cook cut to go with your everyday meal. This cut is mechanically tenderized, and must be cooked to an internal temperature of 63°C (145°F).
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Mechanically tenderized
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas & lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 63°C (145°F)
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- * Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint