Pork cheeks are a uniquely lean yet tender cut, and are perfect when braised and slow cooked.
- Free-range Berkshire, a heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: nuts, overflow produce, local hay and alfalfa
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: With the oven at 300°F, slow cook for 2-3 hours.
- Footprint: average 120 km from Farm to Vancouver
Giesbrecht Farm | Aldergrove, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs live in spacious barns and on natural pasture
- Their Hogs get fed healthy & locally sources feed
- The farmer (Brian, see above) values high integrity and loyalty