Pork Breakfast Sausages
These pork breakfast sausages will bring your next breakfast up a notch! They're not only antibiotic & hormone free, they have no added fillers, making sure you’re eating the best quality sausage possible!
- Free-range Berkshire, a heritage breed
- Ingredients: salt, modified corn starch, sodium phosphate, dextrose, spice extracts, all spice, maple sugar, maple syrup, ginger, sodium eryothorbate, sage, cinnamon
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: nuts, overflow produce, local hay and alfalfa
- Vacuum packed + frozen
- Cooking time: 12-15 minutes with the oven at 350°F, or stove top in a pan on medium heat for ~10-15 minutes.
- Footprint: average 120 km from Farm to Vancouver
Giesbrecht Farm | Aldergrove, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs live in spacious barns and on natural pasture
- Their Hogs get fed healthy & locally sources feed
- The farmer (Brian, see above) values high integrity and loyalty