1 x bag with pork bones, approx. 600 gram in total (1.3 lb)
Pork bones are used to make stock / broth for soups. These bones are from a healthy raised heritage hog are guaranteed the cleanest and best you can get on the market.
- Free-range, mixed heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 4 hours
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint