1 x pack of Jowl Bacon (approx. 300-450g pack)
There is nothing like this nut-fed Berkshire jowl bacon. Hog Jowl Bacon comes from smoked and cured cheeks of the pig. It is similar to regular bacon but has a silky smooth texture and amazing flavour!
- Free-range Berkshire, a heritage breed
- Ingredients: pork, salt, sodium nitrite, dextrose, brown sugar, ham spice, fumaro (natural smoke flavour).
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: nuts, overflow produce, local hay and alfalfa
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Giesbrecht Farm | Aldergrove, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs live in spacious barns and on natural pasture
- Their Hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- The farmer (Brian, see above) values integrity and loyalty
Read the full story on Giesbrecht Farm