Pork shoulder roast is a cut of well-marbled meat that comes from the top portion of the front leg of the hog. Perfect for slow cooking for really tender meat, like pulled pork.
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: Aim for about 180°F internal temperature. That will be about 40 minutes per pound at 300°F.
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint