Steak cut from the shoulder of the pig, also referred to as Pork Steaks, or Boston Butt. This cut has intense marbling and is perfect for long slow cooking times. We suggest for this cut to be barbecued, braised or used in stew. Known to be an extremely flavourful cut!
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 30 - 45 minutes
Blue Sky Ranch | Merritt, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their hogs are completely pasture and woodland raised
- Their hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- Farmers Julia and Ludo are dedicated to the well-being of their animals and committed to lowering their environmental footprint