There is nothing like this nut-fed Berkshire bacon. As Farmer Brian says "this bacon speaks for itself!" Cured and smoked by our butcher partner Lepp in Abbotsford, it arrives nicely vacuum packed for you. This bacon has a healthy, traditional layer of fat.
- Free-range Berkshire, a heritage breed
- Ingredients: pork, salt, sodium nitrite, dextrose, brown sugar, ham spice, fumaro (natural smoke flavour).
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: nuts, overflow produce, local hay and alfalfa
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Giesbrecht Farm | Aldergrove, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs live in spacious barns and on natural pasture
- Their Hogs get fed healthy & locally sourced feed
- The farmer (Brian, see above) values integrity and loyalty
Read the full story on Giesbrecht Farm