1 x pack of schnitzel (approx. 200-300 grams)
These pork schnitzels are made from the back leg by thinning the cuts and machine tenderizing them. A very tasty and easy to cook cut to go with your everyday meal.
- Cross between the following breeds: Large Black, Wild Boar, Berkshire, Tamworth and Duroc
- No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used
- Feed: locally grown grains and non GMO feed (primarily made from oats, barley and peas)
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 63°C (145°F)
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.
Read the full story on Lentelus Farms