1x Butt Roast (approx. 1500 grams)
The pork butt consists of parts of the neck, shoulder blade, and upper arm of the pig. It's a moderately tough cut of pork with a good deal of connective tissue. The area of the pig we might think of as the actual "butt," the big muscle at the top of the leg is where the ham—cooked fresh or cured or smoked—comes from.
- Free-range heritage breed
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Feed: GMO-free barley, peas and lentils, fruits and vegetables and local alfalfa hay.
- Vacuum packed + flash frozen
- Cooking time: 30 - 45 minutes
Lentelus Farm | Comox, BC
Besides the high quality of pork, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Hogs are raised on natural pasture and roam around freely
- Their Hogs get fed healthy non GMO feed raised right on the same farm
- The farmer (Dave, see above) always promotes the sustainable consumption of meat, "eat less meat, but eat better meat" is a line you'll often hear from Dave.