1 x package of Beef Marrow Bones
Bone marrow is the soft, fatty tissue inside the bone cavity of large bones and this stand-out ingredient is perfect for roasting. Use it for bone broth or roast it to get that deliciously rich and creamy butter-like texture. These bones are cut lengthwise to expose more of the beefy goodness.
- 100% Grass-Fed, Grass-Finished
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Dry-aged for a minimum of 21 days
- Vacuum packed
- Footprint: average 585 km from Farm to Table
- Cooking time: Roast for 25 minutes at 425 °F.
Empire Valley Ranch | Churn Creek, BC
Besides the high quality of beef, we have selected this farm because:
- Their Heifers live in the wild on natural pasture all year round
- Their Heifers drink from natural water sources
- Ethically raised & managed with horses to minimize stress