Wild Pacific Halibut
This sustainably-caught, Ocean Wise approved Wild Pacific Halibut is a lean, white fish with a firm texture. Caught in the waters of Haida Gwaii, British Columbia then flash frozen to lock in nutrients and freshness.Try this easy halibut tacos recipe!
- Catch method: hook & line
- Flash frozen, vacuum packed
- Footprint: Average 1,700 km from fishery to table
- Certified Ocean Wise
Haida Wild | Haida Gwaii, BC
Besides the high quality of the fish, we have selected this fishery because:
- They are guided by the traditional philosophy called “Yahguudang” which translates to “respect for all living things and the interdependence that binds us.”
- The fish is caught in local waters, which allows them to process the fish within hours of being caught.
- Haida Wild is a proud partner of Ocean Wise